- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
- 1/3 grated zucchini, about 2/3 of a cup
- 2 egg whites
- 2 packets of raw stevia
- 1/2 a teaspoon baking powder
- 5 drops of chocolate SweetLeaf liquid stevia
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
Preheat oven to 370 degrees and pour batter into a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, until you can stick a toothpick in the middle and have it come out clean.
I can not provide nutritional information, as this recipe may vary with your particular protein powder.