Garden of Life's Raw Protein is vanilla flavor, 2 organic zucchinis, and a couple of goodies for a care package my love Enid (Instagram is @beenid) and I are exchanging so I can't say ;)!
I am really excited to try this new protein. It is vegan, organic, gluten free, and dairy free, lower carbs and calories than the kind I have now. Plus, I got this adorable shaker! I didn't have a shaker of my own, so I was stoked to get a freebie. They were selling this for $26, so I didn't think it was a bad deal at all! I have to finish up my other vanilla first, but I seriously can not wait to try this protein powder.
I also tried zucchini for the first time last night! Enid and myself were talking about them and I had been looking for one at the store, so I ended up buying two organic ones from the natural foods store.
- Lean/extra-lean ground turkey
- 1/3 of a red and green bell pepper chopped up into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon on crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon of Bragg's Liquid Aminos (plus more after they were done to spray on)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax seed
For my clean amazing dessert I made:
Cocoa Coconut Protein Crumble
It was freaking amazing, guys. Super filling and delicious.
- 3/4 cup plain non-fat Chobani mixed with a couple drops of SweetLeaf vanilla creme liquid stevia
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/3 scoop chocolate whey protein
- 2 tablespoons chocolate PB 2
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
Topped off the crumble with the fluffy tasty yogurt, 1 tablespoon Dark Chocolate Dream Peanut Butter & Co peanut butter, then a sprinkle of hazelnuts. Yum yum yummmmm! So delicious and guilt-free.
Today for breakfast was Vanilla Blueberry Protein Pancakes!
- 1/2 a ripe small banana
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons low fat cottage cheese
- 3 large egg whites
These were so fluffy and delicious. I loved them! I hope you do too. Have an amazing Saturday and if you are working out (you should be!) kick butt!